Hibernate to Rejuvenate at12 Apostles Cape Town
Item in stock!
Product Enquiry | Email to a friend | Add to my wishlist
Free shipping for this item!
Envelop yourself in the haven of 12Apostles this winter. 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa is a haven for the traveller looking to indulge in all things luxurious. With heavy workloads and stressful city living, we all need to take time out to rest and rejuvenate mind, body and soul. Understanding and knowing our needs the 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa has created the perfect short break to help us relax and restore our energies.
> View Photo Gallery
> View more detailed information
> Available Locations
The 12A sits underneath the dramatic Twelve Apostles range of rugged peaks which runs like a spine up the Peninsular. In front, the waves of the Atlantic Ocean crashing on seaweed-bedecked rocks and beaches remind you that the next stops west and south of here are South America and the Antarctic. In the distance, the lights of Camps Bay twinkle magically in the dusk. But the 12A sits, literally, far from the madding crowd.
This package includes:
• Luxurious accommodation in a Classic Room
• Full English breakfast including freshly harvested oysters and
• One 40-minute head and shoulder massage per person, per stay
• A one-hour session in the temperature controlled plunge pools and salt water floatation pool at The Spa at The Twelve Apostles• Three-course dinner from our choice select menu in the Azure
Restaurant or The Café Grill, once during your stay
• Use of the 16-seater cinema, while popcorn, candy and hot chocolate or the milkshake of the day is served to you without missing a ‘frame’• A selection of board games to play in The Leopard Bar
The experience is for 2 nights stay.
This is getaway for Two people sharing.
This is Winter Package and it's available on selected weekdays and weekends from 1 April – 30 September subject to availability. A minimum of two-three weeks advance booking notice is required, and much longer for peak times.
Should you wish to upgrade your room to a luxury sea facing room please enquire about rates upon booking.
Cape Town: Camps Bay
Average rating :
Number of reviews : 2
Write a review
Category : Getaways
Category : To Die For