African Spa Experience
Item in stock!
Product Enquiry | Email to a friend | Add to my wishlist
Free shipping for this item!
The African spa is a truly unique African experience of decadent revitalization, pampering and de-stressing based on traditional African healing therapies and royal indulgent rituals.
> View Photo Gallery
> View more detailed information
> Important information about this experience
> Available Locations
|The Experience |
Mangwanani African Spa Experience is a full day spa package. Following is included in the package:Collection in our private bus with sparkling wine and orange juice (Indaba & Sibaya - Selfdrive Only)
• Light Breakfast on Arrival @ 08:30 with Fresh Fruit Juices, Filter Coffee, Selection of Tea's
• UBUSO (Renewing African Facial Spa - (NOT A BEAUTY FACIAL)
Revitalizing Facial Spa with Pressure Point Massage
• TLHAPISO (Full Body Cleansing - Gift of Nature)
Full Spa Body Works - Choice of Body Washes or Salt Scrub Body Brush or African Mielie Meal Body Exfoliation
• IZIMANGA (Full Body Massage - Heaven on Earth)
Full Body Traditional Body Massage with Hot Stones
• MOLALA (Ancient Indian / North African Head Massage)
Ancient African Head & Neck Healing & Relaxation Treatment with Sesame Oil
• NEO MAOTO
Traditional African Royal Foot Massage(from toes to knees) - (Rose Petal Wash, Sugar & Grape Seed Scrub, Mangwanani Massage Cream)
• NEO MATSOGO
Traditional African Royal Hand Massage(from fingers to elbows) - (Rose Petal Wash, Sugar & Grape Seed Scrub, Mangwanani Massage Cream)
• Full Complimentary Bar & Lunch with a Selection of Desserts
• Mineral Spa Jacuzzi / Rock Pool (Subject to venue)
• Tot of Amarula & Imported Chocolate on departure
• Spa day ends at approximately 17:00
Minimum age is 14. All spas welcome men and women.
The weather should not affect your spa experience. However, for spas that offer outdoor activities events may not be available if the weather is particularly bad.
It is a full day experience lasting 6 to 8 hours. Details will be supplied upon booking.
Numbers at the spa will vary.
Dress comfortably. Underwear or bathers are worn for all treatments. Items such as towels, robes and slops will be provided where appropriate.
All of our spas are open throughout the year, subject to availability. Please note that weekends are particularly busy and should be booked at least four weeks in advance.
Mangwanani offers a shuttle service from different locations depending on the chosen venue. Please enquire upon booking. Details of treatments will be advised on booking. Allow 3-4 weeks notice when booking.
Gauteng: River Valley- Hennops River
Kwazulu Natal: Sibaya, Natal North Coast
Western Cape: Winelands, Stellenbosch Farmers Wine Valley
1. Allow 3-4 weeks notice when booking.
2. Mangwanani offers a shuttle service from different locations depending on the chosen venue. Please enquire upon booking.
Western Cape, Winelands
Gauteng, River Valley
Kwazulu Natal, Sibaya
Average rating :
Number of reviews : 3
Write a review
Category : Beauty & Pampering
Category : Gifts for Her
Category : Pampering Mother's Day Gifts
Category : Christmas Gifts for Women
Category : Sapphire Voucher Options